Council Bus Passes On CS190

September 26, 2013

Please note that if you have a Norfolk County Council issued but pass for the CS190 to West Suffolk College then this can ONLY be used for travel on the CS190, not on any other services between Thetford & Bury St Edmunds.

If you have paid for a return / weekly / 10 journey etc. from the driver on the CS190 then this CAN be used on any other services.

The ticket needs to be issued by us to be used on our services.